About The Position
Cyrus Security is seeking an experienced QA lead who will be responsible for the company’s ongoing efforts for a better platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven team player, who will evangelize and promote the quality of our products.
The QA Lead will be responsible for building the QA team from the ground up.
The primary focus will be on planning, estimating, and executing testing activities while also summarizing, documenting the results, and track defects to a successful resolution!
This role requires hands-on QA expertise, the ability to take initiative, and develop and evolve our QA processes
- Execute and supervise all aspects of Quality Assurance ensuring industry-accepted best practices, including establishing metrics to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally (manual, automation, and crowdsource)
- Recruit, lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Develop, implement and execute test-plans aimed to push our code and product to the highest quality possible
- Manage the automation process
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, errors, configuration issues, etc.
- Establish metrics to determine readiness, quality, and operability of software, systems, and products
- At least 6 years of experience as a Manual and Automation QA Engineer
- At least 2 years of QA Lead experience
- Mastering testing methodologies
- Proven proficiency in Automation frameworks (e.g. Unittest, PyTest, etc.)
- Cross-platform experience including Mobile testing
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases
- Strong collaboration and self-learning skills, and internal passion for quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Hebrew + English).
- Motivator skills, can-do approach, team player
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Familiarities with BI concepts
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Micro-Service architecture testing knowledge/experience