About The Position
Cyrus Security is seeking an experienced React Native developer with a can-do approach to be one of the first hires in our engineering team. We are looking for a team player who's curious and a self-learner technologist, with a passion for solving problems, who is interested in creating a seamless mobile experience for our users. For you, this would be an amazing opportunity to work with a great team in a modern development environment and take part in solving a huge global problem.
- Work with our PM and design team to deliver an innovative mobile experience.
- Build a pixel-perfect slick UI across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Integrate and utilize analytics tools to diagnose performance and user activity.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- 2+ years with ReactJS.
- Strong iOS and Android mobile development experience using React Native.
- Led technical design decisions on mobile applications.
- Implemented complex client-side logic.
- Understand API services and infrastructure.
- Proficiency in UX principles.
- Expertise in testing methodologies (Unit-testing, TDD, mocking).
- Experience in native development (Android/iOS).
- Contribution to open-source projects.