Marketing Automation Manager
About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a growing team responsible for delivering communications and making an impact daily.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will lead developing strategies and tactics designed to drive growth and engagement for our app users.
You will work with various teams and stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our Marketing & CRM capabilities, learnings, and best practices are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business and our customers.
- Define data requirements and leverage behavioral data in marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Build structures, process, and guidance for working with owned marketing channels.
- Work with Product and Data Intelligence teams on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Partner with social, content, and creative teams to design and launch campaigns using internal and external tools/tech.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build best in class CRM marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute email personalization, dynamic content and segmentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of CRM Marketing experience
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven digital marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Excellent technical understanding of marketing, communications and analytics technologies.
- A strong marketing vision with the ability to incorporate high-level marketing strategies into each and every marketing touchpoint.
- Experience running both rapid and incrementality tests.
- Plan and produce automated email funnels, coding HTML & CSS, to improve brand recognition, conversion rates, and retention
Located in Tel Aviv
Working in a hybrid model