About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity
Cyrus is looking for an experienced and motivated Product Marketing Manager, to support Cyrus’ rapid growth by establishing and growing our product marketing team. In this role, you will develop and execute strategies to drive the adoption of the Cyrus technology product features, by effectively, thoughtfully and timely communicating our product benefits to Cyrus Users. This includes product launches, go-to-market, positioning, messaging and raising the bar for our product experience.
The challenge of translating the rich and complex world of cybersecurity to laymen terms, the limitless positive impact on consumers’ wellbeing, and building a team, create a unique opportunity for impact and growth. We’re looking for a visionary, master-communicator, results-driven product marketing leader who is also comfortable doing the work. This is a critical role that requires excellent project management, communication, storytelling, analytical thinking, and planning skills.
- Identify user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works, and provide measurable insights for your product teams. Focus areas will include product strategy and innovation, product adoption, internal and external narratives.
- Spearhead go-to-market campaigns across key channels and measure results. Create the strategy and communications plans for product and feature launches across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to provide them with the user insights, positioning, and messaging they need to succeed
- 4+ years product marketing experience delivering highly successful engagement strategies
- A growth specialist: You can devise highly effective programs to acquire and drive growth for your product. You balance creativity, analytical horsepower and deep product understanding to rapidly execute on your ideas. Experience with driving growth across the lifecycle (acquisition, engagement, re-engagement).
- Capable with research and data analysis – the ability to transform data into an insightful story and know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Excellent at articulating the essence of products and the value they build. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter and know good work when you see it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI, A/B tests, and market research.
- English – Native and excellent writing skills.
- Grit – You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and seek something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Experience in Cybersecurity and Fraud – advantage
Additional Info + Benefits:
- Full-time, Salaried position
- Remote for US Candidates, preferably in the Eastern Time Zone
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Weekly allowance for Lunch!
Location: US – East Coast/Central (Remote)
Report to: Head of Marketing
Cyrus Security is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias. In partnership with HR, our leadership team strives to provide equitable experiences, strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members.