Customer Care Lead - US- East coast- Remote
About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity.
The Cyrus team is energetic & passionate about our mission. We all share a can-do approach and enjoy working together to solve big problems and take on new challenges,
About the position
Cyrus is seeking a Customer Care Manager to build our customer care team, shape the company’s customer care direction, analyze user data and build a satisfied customer relation.
The Customer Care Team will be a trusted advisor for building relationships and driving product adoption. By being experts on the Cyrus-Security platform, we will provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers.
The position is remote- USA East Coast
- Build Cyrus Security customer care department from scratch
- Handle customers from the signup stage, and help the company understand the customer journey.
- Collect and analyze customer metrics for the purpose of building the best customer service possible.
- Build surveys for customer satisfaction and increase the engagement and revenue of our users.
- Hiring the Customer Success team and lead them in various tasks to boost team efficiency.
- Develop close relationships with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between customers and Cyrus-security teams throughout all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Help Cyrus understand how customers experience the app
- Help Cyrus collect customer feedback via email, phone, online presentations, screen-sharing, and more.
- Work collaboratively across Cyrus Implementation, Support, Product and Engineering, and Customer Development teams.
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Prior experience in building a customer success team from scratch
- 4 to 6 years B2C customer success experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English - a must
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Technical aptitude or experience with mobiles applications, Security background - is a plus.
- Previous experience supporting consumers applications
- Experience with chat messaging tools like Intercom, Live person
- Ability to work in a high-energy customer success team environment
- Enthusiastic with a desire to see customers succeed, understanding customers' needs and wants, and going beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- BA or BS degree