About The Position
Cyrus Security is a fast-growing early-stage startup cyber security space and we are looking for an Office Admin to support our office operations in Tel Aviv.
As an Office Admin, you will play a critical administrative and cultural role, during a time of exciting growth. We are looking for an operational wizard, to be responsible for all office operations and administration. The Office Admin should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and to help improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. If you’re a people person who is passionate about creating a friendly and welcoming office environment, you’ve come to the right place.
- Serve as the go-to person for office duties including office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, errands, shopping, etc
- Monthly review of employee expenses and attendance reports
- Employees onboarding & offboarding operation (IT equipment, employee ID cards, 10Bis, Parking)
- Take an active part in executing cross-company projects and system implementations.
- Policy and process implementation.
- Employee experience
- Travel coordinator
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Procurement process
- Initial screening of resumes and scheduling interviews
- Proven experience as an office admin, front desk manager, or administrative assistant in a startup environment
- Well organized, flexible, and enjoy administrative challenges
- Service-oriented, assertive, and a great team player
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Experience working and coordinating with different vendors
- Upbeat, positive attitude, patience, and a love of collaboration
- Loves getting things done!
- Strong MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Comfortable working in both Hebrew and English