About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven and creative Talent Sourcer to find the best talents and manage the main stage of our hiring process. As Talent Sourcer at Cyrus, you will join our HR team, be part of our day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and play a critical role in the company’s scale and growth efforts. You’ll develop and execute strategies to source talent through creative channels and tools, and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. This role is an amazing opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make a significant impact in an early-stage start-up.
- Lead sourcing activities for different departments (R&D, Business, Sales, Marketing, etc.) and different global sites by building effective and strategic sourcing plans.
- Work together with HR and hiring managers to define candidate personas and implement an effective sourcing strategy.
- Find and engage passive candidates, and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, Facebook, etc.
- Build a diverse talent pipeline through sourcing
- Manage Job Posts and publications on various sources and work to engage new partnerships with universities, alumni groups, conferences, and meet-ups to find new resources for engaging with potential candidates.
- Regularly interact with both active and passive candidates to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs.
- Promote our Employer Brand when reaching out to candidates on various platforms.
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- 1+ years of direct sourcing, and an excellent understanding of how to use direct sourcing channels (i.e. headhunting, networking, employee referrals, job boards, etc.)/Previous BDR role
- Strong ability to both screen and sell an opportunity for passive candidates
- Data-driven practices and abilities
- “Can-do” attitude and a creative approach to sourcing
- High level of efficiency, time management, and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Native English speaker- Big advantage
Located in Tel Aviv
Working in a hybrid model