About The Position
Cyrus makes people safer by providing a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
Cyrus is seeking an experienced and creative product leader with proficiency & passion for building amazing direct-to-consumer products to strategize and execute a service that will reach millions of Americans both directly and via channels. We are seeking someone who has the capability to take on a complicated problem and an extensive product offering and transform it to an intuitive experience.
The ideal candidate has previously scaled consumer products, is adept in mobile apps and has experience in Fintec or Cybersecurity.
- Develop the Cyrus vision into a clear roadmap, communicate it broadly, and ensure efforts are aligned with it.
- Hire, grow and manage a team of top product managers and product designers. You will guide them frequently, remove roadblocks for them, and help them improve their business impact.
- Assess the business needs in terms of capabilities, competitiveness, margin, regional expansion, end user experience; and prioritize those into initiatives.
- Envision new product features and drive their creation, including writing feature specs, making wireframes, detailing goals, defining KPIs, and working with the design and dev team to get them into users' hands.
- Lead the evolution of our existing tools, systems and processes, making incremental improvements along the way while developing the solutions to reimagine those systems.
- Manage Product Lifecycle and implement user feedback.
- Creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- Experienced in leading a product team.
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- Direct-to-consumer and Mobile Apps experience.
- Experience in building and scaling new technology consumer products.
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Experience in Fintech, Cybersecurity, or Privacy products.
- Deep understanding of User Experience .
- Skilled at building simple and intuitive products.
- Strong leadership, communication, and people skills.
- Experience in shipping apps to Apple and Google Play stores - Advantage
- Experience in startup environment - building teams and products from scratch - Advantage
- MBA or masters’ degree in technological or management fields - Advantage