About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity
Cyrus Security is seeking an experienced and creative Product Designer, with proficiency & passion for building direct-to-consumer (D2C) products. We’re looking for someone that understands users and knows how to design and execute a great experience. A UX/UI guru who’s able to simplify complex problems for everyday users. For you, this would be an amazing opportunity to work with a great product team in a modern development environment and take part in solving a huge global problem and impact millions of lives.
- Join Cyrus’s design team, designing our platform, products, and apps.
- Create design concepts and screens to bring products to life.
- Create user journeys and interaction flows.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to iterate and improve the product design.
- Generate branded templates, graphics, and layouts for marketing material and content.
- Take part in shaping product strategy and roadmap.
- Define and execute design-related A/B testing.
- 4+ years of product design experience.
- Skilled at designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, focus on mobile.
- End-to-end design – from ideation, through wireframing and mock-ups to engineering.
- Experience with design tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Creating mobile user experiences for D2C products.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Excellent eye for aesthetics and customer appeal.
- Innovative flair & great talent.
- People manager, including hiring and growing teams.
Located in Tel Aviv
Working in a hybrid model