Product Manager – Fraud
About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity.
In this role, you will lead Cyrus’ effort to prevent, identify and respond to fraud. You will be using your analytical skills and hacker mindset to ideate, plan and execute solutions to this enormous problem. By leveraging our unique data sets, you will bring the fight on financial fraud to the next level. You will be reporting to the CPO and working closely with our engineering team to create the Cyrus fraud platform.
- Become an expert in fraud and recovery.
- Develop Cyrus’s product strategy within the fraud ecosystem.
- Lead the ideation, design, and execution of detection logic and automation.
- Take part in shaping product strategy and roadmap.
- Align team to clearly define and prioritize goals for product execution.
- Perform research and market analysis to improve product requirements.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2 years of experience in the fraud field.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data
- Creative problem solving, with a growth mindset.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, customer service and partner management.
- Knowledge in identity theft, security & privacy frameworks- Advantage
Located in Tel Aviv
Working in a hybrid model