Director of Business Development- US- Remote
About The Position
Cyrus is building a direct-to-consumer personal cybersecurity & privacy platform that protects our customers from identity theft, fraud, and cybercrime. Our customers are able to take meaningful actions to better protect themselves from these threats and get world-class expert support if anything happens.
We’re backed by leading VC funds and prominent private investors who share our vision & conviction. Still, in stealth mode, we’re looking for the best talent out there to join our team in shaping the future of personal cybersecurity
Cyrus is looking to hire a highly driven Director of Business Development. The Director’s responsibilities include building and strengthening partner relationships, managing added-value company initiatives, and implementing new strategies. For you, this would be a great opportunity to work with a great team in a modern high-paced startup environment
- Building and maintaining relationships with company partners.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Researching new markets and emerging market trends.
- Developing new long-term partnerships.
- 5-8 years of Experience in Sales/BD
- Working in a startup environment
- Proven experience in business development and partnerships for cutting-edge software companies.
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA degree – Advantage
Additional Info + Benefits:
- Full-time, Salaried position
- Remote for US Candidates, preferably in the Eastern Time Zone
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Weekly allowance for Lunch!
Location: US – East Coast/Central (Remote)
Report to: CEO
Cyrus Security is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias. In partnership with HR, our leadership team strives to provide equitable experiences, strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members.