About The Position
Cyrus Security is seeking an Automation engineer. We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven team player, who will evangelize and promote the quality of our products.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for planning, estimating, and executing automated test activities, summarizing and documenting the results, and track defects to a successful resolution.
This role requires a multitasking professional, team player by nature, with strong self-learning skills, a wide system view, and a passion for quality.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products.
- Create test automation infrastructure from zero.
- Define, implement and execute automated tests including functional and performance test plans.
- Work and collaborate as an integral part of the R&D team.
- Responsible for regression tests and continuous integration processes.
- Reporting, monitoring & tracking of issues and defects as part of the QA life cycle.
- 2-3 years of experience with QA automation – write tests and infrastructure
- At least 1 year of experience with manual QA
- At least 1 year of experience with mobile automation
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Puppeteer, Detox, Appium or similar
- Experience and understanding of testing and test-automation methodologies
- A proven team player with great communication skills (verbal and textual)
- Strong technical and analytical skills, fast learner, independent, and able to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience - a major advantage
- Experience with VMs or Dockers – a significant advantage.
- Experienced with Linux operating systems
- Experience in DevOps methodologies