Talent Acquisition Manager
About The Position
Do you get excited every time you source a candidate and they say "YES" ?
Do you enjoy finding creative ways to find new talent?
If so, come and join Cyrus as our Talent Acquisition Manager!
Cyrus is looking for an innovative, independent, self-motivated, and data-driven experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help with our scale and growth.
You'll work closely with the hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, identify top talent, and support various aspects of the recruitment process. This includes developing and executing strategies to source talent through creative channels and tools and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
So if you are experienced with tech sourcing and recruiting, live and breath LinkedIn recruiter, excited about leading a full hiring lifecycle, and enthusiastic about joining a team at a great and promising rapidly growing and well-funded startup.
- Lead all talent acquisition efforts to help us recruit the most bright and talented people.
- Find and engage passive candidates that meet business needs by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Boolean Search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, etc., and by targeting networking through alumni groups, meet-ups, and conferences in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team and the hiring managers to deeply understand position requirements, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- Build and maintain a community of potential future candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting.
- Build HR processes from scratch
- At least 2-3 years of experience in talent acquisition (top talents)
- Experience working in startup companies - must
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and more.
- Excellent English
- A positive “can-do” approach, resilience, with strong organization skills.