About The Position
Cyrus Security is seeking an experienced Backend Developer with a can-do approach to join a super-strong engineering team. We are looking for a team player who's curious, interested in creating a seamless mobile experience for our users, and a self-learning technologist with a passion for solving problems. For you, this would be an amazing opportunity to work with a great team in a modern development environment and take part in solving a huge global problem.
- Work with our engineering team to deliver an innovative personal security solution.
- Design APIs, database models and schemas.
- Lead technical design decisions on our backend infrastructure.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Optimize system performance and identify bottlenecks.
- 4+ years experience with Python.
- Experience in all things related to building data products - schema design, modeling, optimization, scalability.
- Fluent in frameworks and technologies such as FastAPI, Postgres, Redis.
- Understanding of Docker, Docker Swarm, and CI/CD processes.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Familiarity with API services and infrastructure.
- Expertise in testing methodologies (Unit-testing, TDD, mocking).
- Experience with async programming.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Deployment of different cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).